changes.mady.by.user Unknown User (malley)
changes.mady.by.user Unknown User (aduquette)
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
While trying to install the Loftware Print Server (LPS) service, a "the Loftware Print Server Installation Error" dialog box appears containing displays with the following error:
(M4722) There was an error while attempting to change the service configuration!
The cause of the above error could be caused by a permission problem.
- Open a Command Prompt window and navigate to the Loftware Labeling directory.
Execute the following command:
- In the Requirements to install Loftware Print Server dialog box, click Continue if the account that will run the Loftware Print Server Service is already created.
- When prompted, enter the Password for the user account listed in the dialog box.
- At the Command Prompt,
- execute the following command:
- Execute Loftware Print Server Setup.exe and run a
- on the install.
- This should successfully complete the Loftware Print Server installation.
|Content by Label|
All supported LPS family product versions.
Windows Server 2008 R2
This table provides information that is visible only to Loftware users.