changes.mady.by.user Unknown User (aveno)
changes.mady.by.user Unknown User (aduquette)
- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
While trying to install the Loftware Print Server (LPS) service under a specific user account, a pop up error message , the Loftware Print Server Installation Error dialog box displays with the following error:
(M4722) There was an
User is trying to install Loftware Print Server (LPS) and while installing the Loftware Print Server (LPS) service, the user will specify the service user credentials, userid and password to run as the LPS service account, click on the "Next" button to complete the install an error pops up: Error M4722 There was an Error While Attempting to Change the Service Configuration
error while attempting to change the service configuration!
The cause of the above error could be caused by a permission problem.
- Open a Command Prompt window
- and navigate to the Loftware Labeling directory.
Execute the following command:
- In the Requirements to install Loftware Print Server dialog box, click Continue if the account that will run the Loftware Print Server Service is already created.
- enter the Password
- for the user account listed in the dialog box.
- At the Command Prompt,
- execute the following command:
- Execute Loftware Print Server Setup.exe and run a
- on the install.
- This should successfully complete the Loftware Print Server installation
|Content by Label|
All supported LPS family product versions.
Windows Server 2008 R2
This table provides information that is visible only to Loftware users.