- Created by Unknown User (mvachon), last modified by Unknown User (aduquette) on Feb 21, 2017
How the Label Option Darkness Setting is used by a Zebra printer.
How the Label Option Darkness setting is used by a Zebra Printer
Note that this label setting is used along with the Zebra printer's own internal Darkness setting.
- In the Label Designer, select Media Setup (F5).
- Click on the Label Options button.
- Locate the Darkness field and set to desired value.
In order to enable the passing of the Darkness option to the printer, the Send Options (Label/Printer) check box must be selected in the Printer Options;
- Return to the Label template and select Devices (F6)
- Locate and click on the row for the assigned printer
- Click the Options button at the bottom of the LLM Device Configuration view
- Confirm the Send Options box is checked
- Save all changes
Examples -These examples show how the settings affect the printer's darkness setting. The current value refers to the darkness value shown on the printer's configuration label. Information on how to print a configuration label is outlined in the Zebra printers Users Guide.
- Current value for darkness is 16, the Loftware Label option setting is -9, and this decreases the darkness to 7 when the label is printed.
- Current value for darkness is 1, the Loftware Label option setting is 15, and this increases the darkness to 16 when the label is printed.
- Current value for darkness is 25, the Loftware Label option setting is 10, and this increases the darkness to 30 , which is the maximum value allowed, when the label is printed.
- Current value for darkness is 10, the Loftware Label option setting is 0, and no change is made to the current value.
All supported Loftware Printer Serer and Label Manager versions
Any supported LPS family product environment