You are attempting to store a full page of labels based on the Avery 5160 page layout to a CutePDF Writer printer using On Demand Print 32.
When reviewing the CutePDF Writer output, it appears that the page of labels is in the upper left hand corner of the page. The default page size is 11x17.
1. From the Windows Start menu, Select Devices and Printers.
2. Right-click the CutePDF Writer Spooler to select Printer properties.
3. Select Preferences.
4. Select Advanced.
5. Change the Paper Size from 11x17 to Letter as shown in the following image.
6. Select OK.
7. Select OK to close the CutePDF Writer Printing Preference dialog box.
8. Run On Demand Print 32 to create the CutePDF Writer output.
The result is full page.
All supported LPS family product versions
Any supported LPS family product environment