When creating a new label or saving an existing label in Design32, you get the following message:
1) User permissions; the user doesn't have the proper permissions to save a label in the ...\Loftware Labeling\Labels folder.
2) There is an issue with the system accessing the Normal.lwt file in the templates folder.
3) There has been a bad install process.
Solutions for possible issues:
1) Verify that the user logged in is a member of the Loftware_Group.
2) Navigate to the Management Console select Configuration\Local Users and Groups.
3) Right Click on Groups and add the user if he is not a member of the Loftware_Group
The user must log out and then log back in before the system will process the change.
For Normal.lwt issue:
1) Verify that the Normal.lwt file exist in the ...\Loftware Labeling\Template\General folder.
2) Verify that the Templates file location is correct in Options\File Locations. Also verify the file [Path] in llmwnd32.ini
Templates=C:\Program Files\Loftware Labeling\TEMPLATE\GENERAL
For a Bad install:
If the issue still exist after verifying the User permissions and the Normal.lwt configuration is good, run a repair on the installed Loftware software.
Page:Can I Move the Loftware Resources To a Drive Other Than the One Owned By the Quorum After Installing Loftware In a Cluster Environment? (Loftware Print Server Family Knowledge Base)
Loftware Label Manager, version 9.8 or higher
All supported installation environments.