The Loftware On Demand Print Client can no longer be run as a user after installing the 9.6 version of the client. The following error window appears.
- Login as a user with Administrator privileges
- Update each of the following files located in the \WINDOWS\system32 folder to ensure the intended user has Read and Execute privileges.
- Open the Properties window for the file. In Windows XP, right-click on the file, and select Properties.
- Select the Security tab.
- Select Users, and select Allow Read & Execute.
- While still logged in as user with Administrator privileges, launch the On Demand Print Client
- Connect to a version 9.6 Loftware Print Server.
- Click Cancel in the File Open dialog.
- Close the On Demand Print Client. This will create the llmclnt.ini & llmwdn32.ini files in the \WINDOWS folder.
Verify that users are allowed Read and Write Access to the llmclnt.ini and llmwdn32.ini files.
Page:Error (0xc0000022) - Cannot Run a Version 9.6 On Demand Print Client (Loftware Print Server Family Knowledge Base)
Page:Label Fields Named "Version" Not Printing After Upgrade (Loftware Print Server Family Knowledge Base)
Page:On Demand Print Client Connects and Prints to Specified LPS (Loftware Print Server Family Knowledge Base)
Loftware On Demand Print client version 9.6
All supported installation environments.